Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Emerging

Hi! Remember me? I think there are a couple of you that check in here.

It has been too long since I have posted to this blog, and I am back to remedy my ways. Over the past few months I have had several posts nearly completely written in my head, and then didn't have the guts (or the time) to fully translate it to type. I have missed this place, and plan on renewing my commitment to take the time to express my thoughts on pregnancy, birth, mothering and breastfeeding. This is an exciting time in the birth world.

The summer is fast approaching and my baby is nearly one. I am amazed at all that has happened this past year -- it has been a good one. I love being a doula! It is an honor to be a part of such an important time in a couple's life, and I look forward to supporting more mothers this year on their childbirth journey.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Glad to see you posting on this blog!

Wendyrful said...

Good to hear your getting back to this... I've been waiting.
I agree about having the 'guts' to post some things! I'd love to write a few of my thoughts, and post them, but am afraid to alienate my friends or possible new clients. Yet... I think mom's NEED to know some things as they begin this journey!!!!! They need to EDUCATE themselves. It is so very important! I'll hold off on further ranting! welcome back!